How we protect your privacy and personal information
All Makes Pty Ltd trading as Brandworx is a physical and online retailer that values its relationship with its customers and as such, we recognise your privacy is valuable.
What personal data do we collect?
In the process of conducting our business, we are likely to collect and hold personal information about you. Personal information we retain includes your name, your residential details, email, phone numbers, and any of the products and services we have provided to you as a Brandworx customer. Please note we do NOT collect or retain any credit/debit card information. If you object to Brandworx collecting personal data it inhibits us from providing the highest level of services. For legal reasons this personal data may be held by us after finalization of your account.
How do we collect any personal data?
Brandworx collects personal information directly from you when you order in person in our stores or by telephone, and via our online ordering services. There may be instances when we also collect data from third parties or publicly available sources.
We also aim to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up to date and complete. Amendment of your personal information will be conducted upon written request from you.
How do we use personal data?
The primary use is for communicating with our customers and servicing our relationship with them in the course of processing customer orders and providing our services to you. This includes the following uses of your personal information:
- Providing customers with the products and services they have requested
- Administration for Brandworx servicing procedures and customer’s accounts
- • Authorizations for returns and exchanges of products for our customers
- Providing invoices to our customers
- Delivery of the products to our customers, including dispatch and tracking information
After using our on-line ordering service and completing the checkout process, we reserve the right to
- Include your e-mail address as part of our online communications - from which you can unsubscribe at any time, if you elect to do so.
- We may use your personal data send you information about other products and services, which we provide, which we believe may be of interest to you as a customer.
- We may use your personal data for research and development of Brandworx products. We reserve the right to use customer’s logos or designs, for advertising on social media.
Personal Data Disclosure
For purposes relating to the management of your account with us and providing services to you, We may disclose or your personal information to organisations outside Brandworx and its related companies.
These organisations and related companies may include:
- Electronic service providers who manage any of our services provided to customers
- Mailing systems pertaining to delivery of the products purchased by customers
- Maintenance and repair services
- Our professional advisers including accountants, lawyers and auditors.
- Market researchers
We demand of any organization that works with us that they not only adhere to strict confidentiality about your personal data, but also ensure that they adhere to the National Privacy Principles As referred to in the privacy Act (Commonwealth) 1988.
- When requested by the courts or laws (such as subpoena).
- Regulation is requested by a government agency
- Where we deem a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of
- to appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Brandworx takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal information remains secure. We have systems and procedures positioned to protect your personal data and privacy in instances where we collect, store, and use or disclose personal information. We are regularly reviewing our procedures to ensure high standards of security are used to protect our customers.
On request from customers we will provide details of the personal data we hold on you. To protect your data, the request to Brandworx must be in writing and can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The release of information is subject to some exceptions such as
- Information relating to existing or any anticipated legal proceedings
- Exceptions provided by the Privacy Act.
Brandworx reserves the right to charge a fee for providing access to your personal data.
Complaint and Resolution
Any concerns you may have about your personal information, can be lodged with Brandworx at email@example.com
. We will attempt resolution of any complaint in 7 business days. We may contact you to discuss the matter further in order to resolve the complaint within time frame.